Sunday, July 10, 2011

What The Heck Is This Thing?!?!!?

  Well, as you know, we have a little boy POMERANIAN named Ollie. So, we were out of his dog food so we decided to go take a trip to Petsmart one day with little Ollie. We went inside and my mom went looking for his food while I watched a dog training class. My mom and me met up again and went up to the cash register.
            Petsmart cashier: Did you find everything okay?
            My Mom: Yes we did.
            Petsmart cashier: (scans the food) Okay, your total will be 14 dollars and 38 cents.
            My Mom: (hands her the money, and grabs the bag, because I had Ollie's leash in my hand)
            Petsmart cashier: Aww! Hello, little baby!(talking to Ollie) He's so cute!
            My Mom: Thank you!
            Me: His name is Ollie.
            Petsmart cashier: Is he a Pompap?
            (Silence)
            My Mom: Huh?Oh, No. He's just a Pomeranian.
            Petsmart cashier: Oh.. Really?? He doesn't look like just a Pom. He has to have a mix with a Papillion
            My Mom: Oh, really? That's what it says on his records..A Pomeranian. Huh..
           Petsmart: Oh. You need to Google it then. Because he does NOT look like just a Pom.
           Me: Thats what I said! I thought he had something else in him..
          My Mom: We will Google it! Thank you!
          Petsmart cashier: Oh, No problem! Have a great Day!
          My Mom: You to!
                               
            So.. Just last night, I Googled, Black and white Pomeranian mix with Papillion. This is what came up!!

       
   

1 comment: