Thursday, July 14, 2011

"I Got It From The Jennifer Hudson Line".....

Well, You see,  my cousins came up from Florida two days ago, and when we are together, we are W-I-L-D. For example... Yesterday we started playing Barbies and we were really in to the game for awhile..but then as always, we got bored. So to add a little fun and laughing to the game, I added a little boy Kelly Kid doll named Ben. Well, you see, whenever I'm Ben when I play Barbies, I REALLY get into character. I go crazy. So, this time when I played Ben, he was obsessed with Jennifer Hudson. He wore a necklace, sunglasses and occasionally, a "Man Purse" from the Jennifer Hudson Line. He wore the perfume made by her and even pretended he was her. He did some... how should I put this.... "Odd" things in the game. He put a trash can over his head and rode down a fake elevator, he put blue streaks in his hair, he had a crush on a sales lady,(who was like 50) he ran away with Jade( a barbie like 21) to an ice cream place and then kissed her in the hot tub, he had his own little Tiny Tikes car that he rode on the road with, he undressed a manikin and said his mommy looked like her, but his ALL time favorite thing to do was stand on a Barbie stand and pose like Jennifer Hudson. I absolutely love Ben and this memory and inside joke will live on forever with my cousins and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment