Friday, July 15, 2011

Slippers?

Another funny memory with my cousins from the past couple of days is the Slipper memory which seriously just happened like 10 minutes ago! Haha. Anyway, Darcy and I were bored so we were playing with my dog, Ollie. While I was trying to catch Ollie in the living room, Darcy walked over to the basket we keep all of his toys in...
 
       Darcy: (looks at me with suspicion as she holds up my Spongebob Squarepants slippers that Ollie found and now claims its his)
       Me: Oh, Yeah, those WERE mine but Ollie found them.. Anyway, its really fun to play with him with these though. Put them on your feet and run around.
       Darcy: O.....k. (puts them on and gets Ollie's attention)
         *Ollie runs toward Darcy's feet as Darcy squeals*
        Me: (laughs my head off as Darcy squeals and runs as Ollie chases her)
       Darcy: (laughing as she runs down the stairs with Ollie literally at her heels)
   

       Me and her play with him for a little longer then Madison comes down and watches us. Then...
         
              Darcy: Maddy!! Put these on! Its so much fun!!!
          Maddy: Why? Do they fart?
           *Me & Darcy laugh so hard til we have to go pee*

                                          I'm STILL laughing!!!!!!!!!!! HHAHAHHAAHAHAH :)
     
   

1 comment:

  1. This is not the full story. While Darcy and Gabby were gigling on the sofa bed darcy tuns to me and says "maddy you have to put these on it will be so much fun". Then she turns to hand them to me and accedently sits on one of them. At the exact same time she sat on them ollie made a growling noise that sounded like a fart. Me, already suspicious of my sister acting so enthousiastic about me puting on the shoes, asumed the noise was coming from the slippers and figured it was one of those slipers that make noise when you walk on them, thus the "do they fart" comment. : )

    ReplyDelete