Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Subs So Fast You'll Freak!

 Subs so fast you'll freak! Freaky Fast, Freaky Good! This fast food sandwich restaurant, Jimmy John's, is the best sandwich place on earth! I love this restaurant. Me and my mom started going here a couple weeks ago and we loved it!!! Now we go once or twice a week. I get a Vegetarian or #6 as they call it. With alfa alfa sprouts, lettuce, sometimes tomatoes, and provolone cheese. It comes with cucumber, mayo, and avocado spread to, but i ask for that off.  The pickles are ginormous! They come separately from the sandwich and you have to cut it up by yourself. In the restaurant you will find hilarious signs. My favorite one is, We'd love to see you naked, but the state code requires shoes and shirt. Hehe! Go to Jimmy Johns!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I like Jimmy Johns too - but just the turkey sandwich. I think it's a #1 or #4 (haha).

    That sign is so funny.

    Hope your summer is going good.

    ReplyDelete