Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Why Did She Have To Dissapoint Me?

Well, sad to say, but I have stopped my obsession of Selena Gomez. She is ok, like I still listen to her music, but she is not my favorite anymore. I am more into Taylor Swift (country music star) and the Victorious cast. Ariana Grande (singer/actress) and Victoria Justice (singer, dancer, actress). Now all my Selena posters are down and now Taylor Swift and other stars posters are up. I still listen to Selena's music and have a couple of posters of her, but she is not my favorite. Why did I suddenly drop Selena? Well, if you haven't heard yet, she is currently filming her new flick, Spring Breakers. Spring Breakers is about 4 teenage girls robbing a restaurant to provide money for their spring break trip. They get arrested and a drug dealer bails them out, asking for them to do something for him. From the pictures I have seen from the movie, they are in their bikinis the entire movie, and there is drugs and alchohol involved. NO THANK YOU. I will not be seeing that. So I decided to forget about Selena.

No comments:

Post a Comment