Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cool Dolls






























































this is my American girl doll named Julie she is the one that has long blond hair and has glasses.I got her from Santa.Her best friend ivy the one that has short black hair.Her two sisters are Madison and Mia.They are posing with her up above.If you want an American girl doll you can get the magazines in the mail or you can go to Chicago and where ever they have it in your state! I think they are 90$.I also have another one her name is Nicki,but she is not in the pictures.i love American girl dolls!!!!!!!!!! :)




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What great pictures! I felt like I was looking at the actual magazine:) You take such good care of your dolls, I am sure they LOVE you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like they are having so much fun! They are beautiful, just like you!:) Keep up the good work on your blog...I love looking at the pictures you post!

    ReplyDelete